Saturday, March 23, 2013

Days 33-9

Well, it just shows to go you that when you spend 40ish days writing nothing but ridiculous drivel someone will ask for your blog's URL.

Le sigh.

That said, this past week was not my week. Oy to the vey. Ai yi yi gefilte fish!

Miles: nil

Wardrobe: well, frankly, the less said the better! Suffice it to say, if I'd had my druthers I would have worn nothing but my Holy Cross sweat pants and a t-shirt. Instead I opted for those damn Old Navy jeggings and over-sized men's shirts.

Two quips:

Me: Look at my face, it's an honest face.
A 50-something Frenchman: Non! Your face is honest but it's your eyes and your smile I don't trust


A nattily dressed, sexagenarian English publisher on bedding Elizabeth Taylor, said wistfully:
Oh, that would have been a treat! I bet she was good news.


No comments: