Monday, March 4, 2013

Days 18, 19 and 20

My boss, or as I like to refer to him, my aged employer, and I have a delightful relationship. Not unlike, I sometimes think, Jeeves and Wooster. Sadly for me (and perhaps my career) I am often cast in the role of Wooster! On Friday the old a.e. was decidedly unimpressed with my half-tucked shirt. Wouldn't let it alone.
This morning, as if to prove his point, he came out of his office with his shirt half tucked. Point, set, match to the gentleman from Ealing. I suppose the sexagenarian knows what Jenna Lyons doesn't.


Onward!
Le Weekend-- someone went a little crazy on Friday night (the Oyster Bar- how can one not?) and thus was a tade fragile Saturday. Suffice it to say it was a change from pajamas into clean pajamas sort of weekend.

Day 20
Black cropped trousers
gold ballet flats
oversized man's shirt

Yes- it's a cop out outfit but it was Monday and I'm not my best on Mondays. I hit my stride later in the week.

Speaking of hitting my stride. I MUST start running. For those of you playing along at home, I've run exactly 3 miles. Today is the 4th of March, Easter is the 31st. I have just about 25 days to run 37 miles. Really that's about 30 minutes every other day between now and then. I suppose I'll have to get my rear in gear even if my bed is toasty and warm tomorrow morning.


No comments: