Saturday, March 9, 2013

Days 23, 24 and 25

In which our heroine is punished from on high for breaking her Lenten fast.

First things first- I completely forget what I wore on Thursday. I'm nearly positive it was cropped black trousers, brown Zara boots and some blouse of some sort. The actual blouse has me drawing a complete blank. Ed., I remember! I wore my green and white gingham check shirt!

I do, however, have a valid reason for my forgetfulness-- I was felled early Friday morning by bronchitis and sinusitis. No good. I felt crappy on Thursday and woke around 3 am Friday feeling just awful. Ugh. On the plus side a quick trip to my doctor ($40/round trip cab ride, $30 co-pay and $10 script) has me feeling much-o better-o this morning-o).

Friday I wore pajamas, though when I left the house to go to the doctor I wore jeans, boots and an oxford cloth. Not only that but I put on make up (bb cream, blush, mascara and lip gloss). I don't even know who I am anymore.

Today was also a pajama day. Cropped navy yoga pants, French terry shawl neck cardigan, white v-neck t-shirt and a pink pashmina.

No additional running as I have to conserve all my energy. As it is, I'm exhausted from cleaning and doing my laundry.

No comments: