Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Days 11, 12, 13 and 14

I grow old, I grow old
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled

Sorry. Cheap quote but I did indeed wear the bottom of my trousers rolled. Not only that but, oy this task is growing old. The hardest part is not wearing something different (plenty of clothes to go around) but rather finding clothes to wear for specific events. As previously mentioned I have several events that require staid, conservative clothing and I have exactly 2 outfits that fit said staid and conservative bill. I'm varying my accessories but I'm beginning to bore myself.

Right-o

Day 11
Lazy Saturday-- I was on the couch and spent the day in sweats

Day 12
Oscars! Oscars and cooking in Brooklyn. Jeans, topsiders, orange and white scoop neck 3/4 length t-shirt.

Day 13
Day after the Oscars! Oof! Not my best moment-- cropped black trousers and an over-sized dress Stewart tartan shirt

Day 14
J.Crew Jules dress in the Fan print worn with nude hose fuchsia suede heels.

Tomorrow is Day 15 and I'll have to wear the plain black dress again. Not sure if I'll go with boots and tights  or heels and hose. Stay tuned sports fans, the results are sure to be scintillating!

On the running note: this weekend got away from me. Plan is to do 3 miles tomorrow (are you laughing? I am).

No comments: