Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 8

I've realized a flaw in my plan-- I have several commitments in the coming weeks that require a specific type of dress. Think staid, conservative outfits. I have 1 or 2 that fit the bill completely but may have to repeat. To that end, I will shake things up I will wear different accessories and pretend they are different outfits. (ed, I still can't believe I'm putting this drivel on the internet. That said, it's certainly keeping me honest and I'm enjoying writing again).

Today-
Maja's black boots
Black tights
Black Theory dress 
Pearl earrings, pearl bracelet with sparkly clasp, signet ring and black pearl ring

Still nothing on the running front but I've got time ahead of me. The increased sunlight (sunrise at 6:45! Sunset at 5:45!) is definitely giving me a spring in my step.  

In other news, I'm having a fabulous hair day and am feeling more and more motivated to keep it so. 
And not for nothing but I've worn makeup every day for over a week. And no baseball caps. 


No comments: