Friday, February 15, 2013

Days 1, 2 and 3

Ash Wednesday, Valentine's Day and now the start of President's Day Weekend.  As I am incredibly lame, I have not taken photos of my outfits. I have, however, worn entirely different outfits each day this week (including Monday and Tuesday) and worn a dress and shoes that have sat dormant since November.

Wednesday, 13 Feb
Maja's boots
Black tights
JCrew black and white "fan"Jules dress

Thursday, 14 Feb
Black patent shoes (x2)-- the heel came off the first pair and so I switched to a different pair
Tights
JCrew purple floral Jules dress
* interesting note, I bought this dress over Thanksgiving Weekend but it is so bright that everyone
   commented that I was bringing spring to the office a few weeks early.

Friday, 15 Feb
Black riding boots
Black jeans
Black and white stripped t-shirt

This is such a remarkably stupid thing to do and decidedly narcissistic. It is, however, forcing me to wear the clothes I actually own. I think it's fair to say that I am no longer able to say, "I have nothing to wear."


PS- No running as yet. I've got weeks.
PPS- First Friday and I'm already sick of tuna.

No comments: