Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Two for Two

There are many posts I'd like to write.
This year, however, my blog is slightly more public.
And though "prudent" isn't a charge usual leveled against me, in this instance I think it's wise to be circumspect.

So inxay on the passive aggressive (though VERY therapeutic) post I wanted to write about those who go around telling everyone how organized they are (though I guess even this sentence is passive aggressive, but seriously, being organized is more than color coded folders and spreadsheets. There's a great deal to be said for flexibility. And that's all I'm going to say about that.)

Double ixnay on the delightful irony that has me attending mass on a nearly daily basis. I've made it to 2 Holy Days of Obligation so far this month. Catholicism for the win!

2 down, 28 more to go.

No comments: